We want each and every Bahamian to consider education after high-school as a path to success. #iwantmore
There are approximately 5,000 grade 11 public school students in The Bahamas. Every one of them is eligible to apply.
Note: Access to the internet is required. A tablet or computer are ideal but a phone may work.
Applicants must be in grade 11 in a public school in The Bahamas.
- All students who register are invited to complete an online application form and an assignment.
- Round 1: 100 students are chosen to move forward. Students complete strengths and career assessments.
- Round 2: 24 students are chosen to move forward. Students complete additional assignments.
- Round 3: 12 students are chosen for interviews. Students are interviewed by an independent panel.
- 6 Cutillas Scholars are chosen.
At each stage, various factors are taken into consideration including:
- Family education background
- Assessment results
- Student wants to study a field available at local institutions
- Completion of all assignments
- Commitment to the programme and to completing college.